The efforts of CoreMedical Group's Quality Assurance, Sales Support, and Credentialing team led to a successful Joint Commission audit.
CoreMedical Group is proud to announce that it passed its recent Joint Commission audit successfully, with no requirements for improvement identified.
The Joint Commission provides accreditation and certification to healthcare providers and employers across the United States to ensure high-quality and safe patient care. CoreMedical Group has been Joint Commission certified since 2007 and has passed four audits since then.
A Joint Commission representative also commended CoreMedical Group for having the following:
- A family-oriented and caring environment,
- Team members who love to be at CoreMedical assisting the company in meeting its goals,
- Clients (i.e. healthcare facilities, etc.) who love working with CoreMedical,
- Healthcare professionals who value the relationship built with their recruiters,
- Healthcare professionals who honestly feel CoreMedical is working for them,
- Quality Assurance files that are extremely well-organized, and
- Solid day-to-day practices.
CoreMedical Group President and CEO Armand Circharo commended the CoreMedical staff on the achievement.
"We feel gratified by the feedback from our Joint Commission contact," Circharo said. "This is where the rubber meets the road and is the true measurement used by our clients, applicants and vendors alike. I'd like to commend our entire sales support, QA and credentialing team on an awesome job!"
For an organization to obtain accreditation from the Joint Commission, it must be compliant with more than 100 standards. The commission performs biennial unannounced on-site audits to measure compliance. CoreMedical Group has passed four Joint Commission audits since 2007, and passed their most recent audit with no requirements for improvement identified.